Zoning Board of Review
Agendas & Minutes
- Cynthia Davis, Jr., Chair
- Sean T. Carney, Vice-Chair
- Josh Comerford
- Jeffrey Vaillancourt
- Nicholas Solitro
- Bruce Lane - 1st Alternate
- Chelsea Baittinger - 2nd Alternate
The Zoning Board of Review grants relief from the terms of the Zoning Ordinance, in the form of special use permits and variances (including use variances and dimensional variances). The Zoning Board of Review also hears appeals of violation notices and other determinations by the zoning enforcement officer.
The application form for special use permits, variances, and appeals may be downloaded through the link below. Application forms also may be obtained from the building, planning, and zoning clerk.
A pre-application review is strongly advised for special use permits, variances, and dimensional variances.
Complete applications must be submitted 30 days in advance to be placed on a Zoning Board of Review Agenda. Applicants who have questions about an application should arrange a meeting with the zoning enforcement officer before the application is filed. Before the public hearing, applicants who are not represented by an attorney should review the Zoning Ordinance provisions on special use permits and variances. The burden is on the applicant to present the evidence needed for relief.
- Zoning Board of Review Application 1.22.20
- Instructions for Applicants_1.14.20
- Sample abutters list 01.14.20
- Sample Radius Map 01.14.20
- Affidavit of Service_1.14.20
- ZBR Rules of Procedure as amended 10.22.18
- Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Zoning Certificate Application (PDF)
- Zoning Determination Application (PDF)