Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 23, 2020, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ JOIN VIA COMPUTER OR MOBILE APP: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85055305299
JOIN VIA PHONE/DIAL: 1-646-558-8656 or Toll Free at 833-548-0282
WHEN PROMPTED, ENTER MEETING ID 850 5530 5299#
A. Call to order
B. Approval of Minutes
1. October 26, 2020
C. Continued Business
1. application of Wawaloam Reservation Inc., for a special use permit to modify a previously approved special use permit, such that applicant wishes to replace approved batting cages with a 70’ x 165’ storage building for the campground. Premises located at 510 Gardiner Rd, Richmond, R.I., Assessor’s Plat 1E, Lots 17, 10-15 and 19-2 pursuant to Chapter 18.48 and Chapter 18.52 of the Richmond Zoning Ordinance. (Continued from August 24, 2020, September 28, 2020 and October 26, 2020)
2. The application of GD Richmond Beaver River I, LLC, 3760 Quaker Lane, North Kingstown, RI 02852 for a special use permit to install a 5.3 MW AC solar energy system pursuant to Richmond Zoning Ordinance Chapter 18.34, entitled Solar Energy Systems, and Chapter 18.52.060, entitled Special Use Permits. Premises located at 172 Beaver River Road, Assessor’s Plat 8E, Lot 12. (Continued from October 26, 2020)
November 24, 2020, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ Zoom:
Join via phone: Dial: 1-646-558-8656 or Toll Free at 833-548-0282 When prompted, enter meeting ID 891 6087 7201#
Press # again to join the meeting
Join via computer or mobile app: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89160877201
A. Call to Order
1) Nov 10, 2020
C. Old Business
1) Application Richmond Realty Assoc, LLC, 30 Riverview Dr, N Providence, for proposed zoning ordinance amendment to allow solar energy systems (Use Code 506) within the Planned Unit Development – Village Center (PUDVC) zone (continued from Sept 22, 2020 and Oct 27, 2020).
D. New Business
1) Development Plan Review application of G Dragon, LLC c/o Owen Long, 840 East Shore Rd, Jamestown for proposed 6,740 square-ft medical marijuana cultivation facility and 4,237 square-ft greenhouse located at 1195 Main St, AP 5B Lot 9, zoned General Business (GB).
2) Application of Ben Brouillard, P.O.B 78, Charlestown, for a proposed zoning map amendment and comp plan amendment affecting four properties located on Kenyon School Rd, Assr’s Plats 10E Lot 40, 43, 44-1 and 44-2. The proposal includes a zoning map amendment from R-2 GB and a comp plan future land use map designation amendment from Medium Density Residential to GB.