How do I get a sticker for the dump?

Richmond residents may obtain a free sticker from the Town Hall by coming in with the registration of the vehicle that will be used at the transfer station. The vehicle must be registered in Richmond in order to obtain a sticker. A temporary pass may be issued for a new resident who has not yet registered their vehicle in Richmond. Hopkinton residents may obtain a sticker for the Richmond transfer station for a fee of $25 per year. They must present a Hopkinton registration for the vehicle they wish to use. No temporary permits are issued.

Show All Answers

1. What are Town Hall hours?
2. When are Town Council meetings held?
3. How do I get a sticker for the dump?
4. When is my tax payment due?
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
6. Is there a notary public at Town Hall and is there a fee?